Thursday, April 3, 2008

WALMART FRIDAY HIT A THON SALES APRIL 4TH

Walmart was not available for any weekends to sell hit a thon cards but we were able to reserve Friday, April 4th. There are 2 main doors, so I’m hoping that we could split up the team. I am also thinking about having each player sell their own cards this time and taking turns on approaching people. That way each player gets a chance to sell Let me know if your player will not be able to be there. We will meet at Walmart at 4:00. I imagine that we’d be done by 7:00. We will need at least 1 parent (or coach) at each door (if we are able to sell in 2 locations) to help encourage the boys to sell and to make sure they are taking turns please have the boys wear their team jersey, jacket and hat. If you need more cards, let me know asap – I don’t have any on hand right now. If there are people out there that cannot sell what they have and feel that they won’t be able to sell them all at Walmart or after, please let me know and you can turn them in for others to use asap.

No comments: